Do you want to join a high producing team in a fun and fast-paced edtech company?
We want you on our team!
Test Innovators seeks a Sales Development Representative to join our successful sales team. The SDR will focus on prospecting into our target markets helping us to expand our partnerships with schools, tutoring companies, and educational organizations. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and target outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
We offer competitive salaries and a high-energy environment with abundant opportunities for personal and professional growth. This role will be located at our New Hampshire office, reporting to our Director of Sales.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of TI’s products, industry trends, and competition
- Generate new business opportunities to drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation and pipeline growth for account executives and sales managers (both cold-calls and email prospecting)
- Respond to inbound inquiries and qualify sales leads
- Conduct high-level conversations with school administrators and program directors in target markets
- Schedule online product demonstrations for Sales Account Managers
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities/account manager meetings
- Uncover prospects’ business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality, quantity, and success metrics are achieved
- You are confident speaking with others, self-motivated, and driven to achieve!
- You have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales!
- You are interested in building your sales career and looking for a company committed to your professional development!
- You have a background in education and are looking to expand your impact on student success!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in sales development, lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Background working in the education industry or edtech a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize work, and manage time effectively
- Fanatical attention to detail
- High motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude, and the desire or demonstrated ability to meet/exceed measurable performance goals
- Cold-calling/prospecting experience preferred
- The ability to gracefully continue a conversation through objections
- SaaS experience a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Google Apps, Hubspot CRM, and Zoom or GoToMeeting
- Knowledge of the SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, ACT, and SAT standardized tests a plus, but not required